GDR goldstar resources nl

new year turkey, page-16

1. 16 Posts.
    Note to self: this company is destined for the scrap heap in '09.

I have been busily reading all the posts on GDR and I must say this is a very sad state of affairs.

If the lack of transperancy and creation of any real plan going forward in this company doesn't spell something out to the masses - I don't know what will.

King left due to internal politics and now the Mr Lewis has made a hasty exit out the back door after only 6mths. I wonder just how personal those 'personal reasons' really are? I think he could see the writing on the wall.

The deposits are located in some of the roughest terrain going, they have no plan for a mill, I believe the ore is of a refractory nature - yuk!, Eureka seems to have fallen off the map (try and tell me that isn't the darling reef they thought it would be), TB isn't much better.

Get over the romantic notions on cashing in on the current high POG - to realise this you first have to bring a few ounces to the surface - trust me people this ain't going to happen.

If you can come up with any other conclusion other than this company is in real strife - please enlighten me.

M2M

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.