IXR 0.00% 1.1¢ ionic rare earths limited

new year, page-10

1. 145 Posts.
    I think you might be prematurely promoting yourself to spokesperson there TC, so - stand down and as you were, we've all got the right to opine.

The polished turd remark wasn't you, it refers to the stock, haven't you heard the saying - "you can't polish a turd"? So leave it out with your playing the victim drama.

Don't follow your rant. What's PC? Do you mean Peculiar Knob? Then do us a favor and check your predictive posts before you hit submit, they're horribly painful to interpret. Anyway it's not relevant to what I wrote, seems an attempt at techno speak for self adulation, but I'm sure you meant well. Remote sensing whatever the method, it's all exploration. Mag targets and gravity targets are just that, a target, 'talking drill bits' as you put it is close, but if you mean it comes down to drilling, then yes we agree again - But we all know that costs money and is hit and miss.

But alas, the only attempt we're making at prolonging the company seems to be starting again on the long road through exploration, but for Hematite this time round...with project lead times, I'm concerned about survivability through the Nickel resource build and decision to develop. TC you had us read your extreme positiveness on a Mt Woods partner by Christmas, nothing. If Snaefell was that good, then surely they'd find a partner, they've shown they're able to do a deal, so the issue I see is that there is nothing attractive to do a deal with, hence the renewed push on exploration and the HOPE of finding another PK.

On Arrium, I think they'd be slightly more interested in Hawks Nest than Mt Woods, but we both don't really know, it's just a hypothesis waiting to be proven....or not. QED.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $8.897K 849.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 8508814 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 9166349 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.