RHK 0.00% 78.0¢ red hawk mining limited

New year, page-7

1. 5,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3313
    All the best mate, brave decision I share your thoughts, our management team is way too large and extremely expensive. Changes should have happened after the MMK days. Yes IG and Kennedy served under RMS and that is a sad state of affairs, money was and issue there as well. Seriously imo we do not have the right management structure or people, been there too long and as we all know FMS has under performed for years and IMO more management have to go and reflect our current performance and cash position. If they don't further cut back, then what are we doing here, a little bit of drilling to show holders they are doing something, well drilling happened years ago, this is merely putting a bit of icing on a cake which was well baked years ago. Most of our money from cap raisings goes to pay the annual huge remuneration, $3 million last year! This is no longer an acceptable situation for all holders, changes have to be made. I am not holding my breath to see this happen and why would they, money runs out they just do another cap raising to secure their salaries are covered. Our only chance of survival has nothing to do with our board it's up to the WA gov giving railway approval. I ask you all WRT a T/O ever happening, do you trust our board to put shareholders first unlike to MMK proposal, where they secured jobs for themselves as a priority imo and consequently blown that. I wish I was in a position to get out as well, but just have to wait and see who steps up and finally sorts FMS out, Todd seem to be in bed with our board. I for one do not support or have any confidence WRT our board doing much for holders. Bit harsh but after over a decade of investing in this coy, just sick of them all. That is why the next AGM is so important, I urge all holders to vote against all of what our board presents, except if it helps holders first and send this strong message. We as holders are not happy with how they have performed, communicated and the value they have delivered to holders. Leave it all up to you. All the best Hansbau1 and holders. A few more terrible months ahead and even with another 100-200 Million tonnes isn't going to increase the SP back over 5c imo, only railway approval can do that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.