UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

New Year, page-14

1. 277 Posts.
    Indi,

I would appreciate your opinion on the following. Setting aside the hype, my interest in Unilife has always been driven by an appreciation of their efforts to successfully incorporate design, technology and utility (or ease of use) into their products, an ellegance, if you will.

I have never subscribed to the belief that they will sweep the market and immediately become the dominant player because many customers simply don't need the added costs or bells and whistles. However, concersely, I continue to believe that Unilife could create a niche among large pharmas with deep pockets who have a pressing need to differentiate their product (Humira comes to mind) to protect market share.

Given the number of deals signed to date, many big players have determined that Unilife's products compliments their own brand and hence, future market share. After all, not everyone is looking for cheaper, inelegant alternatives.

Am I delusional, in assuming that among these key players, some might see the future value and wish to either protect their brand by buying the product outright, or by forming a strategic relationship that helps to assure their brand placememt and the bebefit to sales.

I guess I'm asking, what are the odds that a big player sellfishly steps in to lock in their delivery systems via a strategic relationship for their own selfish benefit. Would any of our products carry that sway, ir influence?

Thanks,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.