AX1 2.78% $2.22 accent group limited

Some fair points about a “pull forward” on demand and that the...

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Some fair points about a “pull forward” on demand and that the opening of borders will increase holiday spend and likely negatively impact retails massive run recently. For me that’s not a long term issue.
    I bought this a while back to hold for maybe a few months, but I have been impressed with management and their ideas for growing their market share. Firstly they seem to continually open new stores and have them perform (even before the retail surge from covid). They have also made some good acquisitions and been able to turn them around into more well known brands and profitable subsidiaries. And finally, they are inventive with Pivot (which attacks rebel sports sport shoe market share) and potentially the Shoe resale market. I think that over the next few years they can continue to increase market share or branch out thanks to good management. So I wouldn’t pass up this company too soon. Just my opinion though. This is based on my observations when looking what brands around the place are doing what business.

Good luck to everyone even if you do decide to sell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AX1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.22
Change
0.060(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $1.249B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.18 $2.22 $2.16 $7.621M 3.464M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 44286 $2.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.22 34073 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AX1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.