GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

new york criminals, page-40

1. 551 Posts.
    Hmm...

I come on here because I do find a lot of good analysis a lot of the time...

But honestly - it's a bit tiresome to see you all come on during a slide pointing at the 'new york criminals'. Even if the general manipulation theory is correct - it doesn't mean that EVERY down turn in the price of gold is to be explained by it.

Could someone please point to an equity or commodity that goes straight up? You don't need a manipulative cartel to explain every drop in the price. Gold has just shot up faster than it ever has in the last 10 years. How long would that have to go on for to satisfy folks? You all have expectations that go beyond what is possible for any security. Beyond that - it's just poor and lazy analysis. It's myopic and narrow minded. Many of you have keener insight and intelligence than that.

The alternative narrative - the one that I've been working on - is that gold again was going to be a target once deflationary fears overwhelmed the safe haven play. I.e. when the dow started to tank below 8 thousand gold was going to be put under forced redemption pressure just like it did back in september october...

So I got out when the dow started to look really sick again. We'll see if this was the better short term play fairly soon. It will be interesting also to see if gold stocks follow.

Just note - if I'm wrong about this I'm just wrong. i.e. if gold goes up while the dow continues to tank then that's my clear falsifiable condition.

For the rest of you - if gold continues to go down its the cartel. If it goes up - it's because the cartel is failing. The theory explains any eventuality - and that's why it's a bad theory.

Adwebster did try to explain the falsifiable conditions to me once - but I didn't understand them fully - nor could I find the means to check them. If someone could point out an easier way - I'd be grateful.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.