ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

"The US investor is already buying,,,please stop telling us it...

1. 260 Posts.
    "The US investor is already buying,,,please stop telling us it was a bad move, the company would not have done it if they didn,t think it was a good move,so get over it"

I never said it was a BAD move, I said it was a USELESS move. Calvin in Colorado and Alan in Alabama will not be buying ESG shares.

And let me ask the group this. When was the last time an AMERICAN company showed interest in the CSM resources in Australia anywhere? Its been UK and Asia that have moved on the QLD assets. If they wanted to dual list to gain exposure to Ma and Pa in a different country, whould the UK not have been a better place.? Does the UK have minor insignificant exchanges similar to OTCQX ?

Someone said word gets around. Do you think the CHEVRON guys will look at what Joe the plumber is buying before making a move ?

I didn't say its a negative move, just that its a waste of money. Casey and the boys are showing outstanding management ability but they also break wind like all of us, and we shouldn't sit back and say "Ah, what a lovely aroma"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.