ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

"I am aware that every one on both sides of the debate are...

1. 1,182 Posts.
    "I am aware that every one on both sides of the debate are entitled to their opinion, but should those opinions lose track and cease to add value then those opinions should be moderated so as not to disrupt the natural flow of information from all sides of the debate. I feel that every thread has been hijacked and is preventing a good flow of info between all interested in learning about this company. "

That's not true. Every single one of my posts has been about the company and my take on their future prospects and viability for economic perpetuation. All your posts have been about are my personal life.

You tell me who's "preventing a good flow of info between all interested in learning about this company.".

"Yes Metro, some people always compare it to past not knowing some changes have taken place which is slowly changing how this company functioned. "

Fair enough, there's just one problem though. No one seems to be able to mention WHAT THESE CHANGES ARE. LOL.

"Many people will be interested in ISN's product that will revolutionise the way modern society treats asthma."

Again, another statement that breaks many laws of logic and inference. People *may* be interested in ISN's product. ISN *may* revolutionise the way modern society treats asthma. There's also an overwhelming chance that it won't. Look up Occam's razor - the onus of backing up a statement is on those who propose the more intricate, unlikely scenario. There's every chance in the world ISN's product just won't be economically viable, even IF it passes all the regulatory tests.

"ISN's product that will revolutionise the way modern society treats asthma"

Just reading that post again... if it was half as awesome as you make it sound, why is there such negative interest in the stock? Suckers like you and me can cheerlead till the cows come home, but the boys with the big cash aren't touching this and they aren't touching this because they aren't comfortable with the future prospects.

And if they aren't comfortable neither am I. Everything I need to know is on the chart.

I'd rather hop onto a biotech company whilst it's on an established uptrend (in interest and SP) and risk a pullback rather than hop onto one that's plunging towards 0.003 and pray for a turnaround.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.