NGL 0.00% 4.3¢ nightingale intelligent systems inc

Mate, I totally understand your decision, and for what it's...

1. 7,332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 800
    Mate, I totally understand your decision, and for what it's worth, you have made *many* significant positive contributions here, and helped challenge my own investment thesis.

The market is often wrong–and stocks can get mispriced as a result–particularly in this speculative end of the market, which is far too small for institutions to consider (and where us retail investors have an edge).

However, I am also often wrong. But I have learned a thing or two from investing in micro caps and startups, and it's quite normal for IPOs not to go to plan and for small companies to stumble or encounter hurdles along the way. And the share price in these companies fluctuates with great volatility.

I remember buying TNY at 15 cents or so, when it was all doom and gloom, and it ultimately went to about $3 per share (it has since fallen back however).

You can always keep NGL on the watch list and you will have the opportunity to jump back in if the circumstances change. And you are always welcome back!

@DAM-141 I think your research has been excellent and I hope you will be sticking around for a while yet!
    Last edited by verce: 14/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.