NGL 0.00% 4.3¢ nightingale intelligent systems inc

I think Skydio (USA Company) drones are more so positioned as a...

1. 574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    I think Skydio (USA Company) drones are more so positioned as a replacement to DJI (China PRC Company) drones over the longer term (due to USA government policy) hence the sky high valuation. If you look at their drones list (4 products), it's basically a rip off the DJI drones. Which is pretty funny as the PRC (China) have been ripping off American Technology for decades.

My personal take on the true valuation of Nightingale Security is around the US $500 Million mark. (That's being conservative)

Why you ask?

- Proven Technology that's reliable and works on clients sites.
    - Evolving technology due to all the data collection at clients sites (Data is the new Oil Rush).
    - An ever expanding clients list which is building solid working relationships over the lifetime of the Technology.
    - Land and Expand Strategy is yet to be in full force.
    - Years of Research and Development.
    - Patented intellectual property.
    - Both a Hardware and Software Company.
    - Large team of experienced engineers and computer scientists.
    - Cutting edge Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Robotics, UAV Drones.
    - USA based company.

As they land more contracts at new clients locations along with expanding at exisiting clients locations, NGL will keep growing and expanding on all the points I've made above.

At some point Nightingale Security will be an attractive merger and acquisition target. Or in a position to take over other similar companies. (Growth and Valuation on steroids)

Why? Have you ever tried to start up a technology company? You're better off buying an established one. (Takes many years and resources.)

Traditional Finance people won't agree with the valuation because they're all fixated on the traditional balance sheet, at todays share price / valuation.

I'd say to them, open your minds, become a futurist with contrarian views.

Nightingale Security is an opportunity that only comes along once in a lifetime.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.