88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

New York Tonight, page-25

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Yep it is Foggy and I don't know there is any point in me continuing to chase the clays issue.

I have seen enuf circumstantial stuff to lean me towards the positive and these guys have consistently said they'll kill this quick OR fail smart.

They wouldn't be doing this and have gone to market for so much capital if they didn't think a positive result was likely.

Would we have the BoD we have and the apparent excellent Accumulate crew we have if they thought this was a coin toss ?

That's a question others have to answer for themselves.

I have the greatest respect for PB and what he has achieved but as others have said the company is accountable to all those who own a part of the company and correct procedure must be followed.

This was evidenced in the move to a vertical imo.

They can

* prove flow and the effectiveness of missing the higher perm zone and how that contributes to a better potential flow,

* find the correct landing zones for future lats,

* investigate the GOR more thoroughly

all with a much simpler vertical well that saves us 5 Mill if we need to go back and remodel what they have.

this is all gold info to supporting the major unknowns and will give the market MUCH more confidence in how PB has modelled this play IF it turns out Ice 2V comes up with the goods.

Day of reckoning indeed Fog !!!

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $10.77K 5.378M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 86570984 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 595892511 232
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.