UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

I would add that the person who has the most to win or lose is...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    I would add that the person who has the most to win or lose is Allan himself. He owns a lot more shares then anyone who posts here and if this company takes off he has that many bonuses tied into the share price that he will be a very very wealthy man. Why are we so cash strapped maybe because of mis management and reckless spending.... I dont think the guy is anything close to a god but we do find ourselves with a great line of products. Anyone according to folk lore could be a profitable business on their own. We are in a lot better position then we have been for a long time. If you jumped on board immediately after a 200 percent gain you have to realize a bit of profit taking would be done. That is now completed and we will start a slow rise back up. Have some confidence in the products even if you dont management. Good luck to all holders and as I seem too positive for some I will have a break but its hard not to be positive when a company you have held for 10 years plus is in the best position it has ever been in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.