UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

New York, page-9

1. 89 Posts.
    I’ve held Unilife for 6 years so I am relative “newbie” compared to others. In those 6 years I have held many other shares on both the ASX and the NYSE. Some have been good, some have been disastrous!!! I’m talking about you Neon Energy!!!!

The one constant is that I have never been able to make myself sell the Unilife shares. I have always believed in the potential of the company. It is also that fear of what if I sell and they announce a big deal that night before the NASDAQ opens. The downside of owning a dual listed share I’m sure many would agree.

Like many I have encouraged others to invest only to see the share price sink to new lows. It is bad enough seeing your own investment go down let alone the feeling you have brought friends and loved ones along for the ride.

However, after many false dawns I have never been more confident Unilife will be the multi- billion dollar company I always believed it would be. Having said that, I’m talking 2-3 years from here. I’m in no rush.

As I type this I see the Chinese market has been shut down again. Why is the world against this compnay????
    Last edited by Springsteen: 07/01/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.