FAR 0.00% 50.0¢ far limited

New Youtube Video from MD FAR, page-27

1. 2,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    Mike

Think we need more than just a video tucked away in the back ground (sic) stating the obvious.

Existing shareholders might think it obvious but many don't and many wouldn't know FAR existed. What do YOU have in mind as a better strategy and how do you know that they aren't doing it or haven't already done it? What is your budget? A TV or radio ad campaign? Very expensive but how else would you get to retail investors?

FAR has been busting a gut to get institutions on board and has been rather successful given the oil price environment. I suspect that there is a large portion of the populous that believe oil has had its day, ie. won't be in use in 5 or 10 years, and others are fundamentally against fossil fuels. Any campaign would need to convince them otherwise. I even wrestle with that hypothesis myself from time to time.

Plenty of plotless rhetoric from the HC forum stating the upside, but where are the buyers?

Mike the "rhetoric from the HC forum stating the upside" is based firmly on the very bullish statements made by the company. The buyers have already bought for now. Nobody else seems to be stepping in until say, DoC and a clear pathway to profit or a takeover/buyout bid/war begins, or oil shoots significantly higher. Proving up an oilfield that appears boundless doesn't happen in a short timeframe.

Where is the institutional interest ?

We have been told by the board that serious institutional interest cannot be expected until a DoC and a higher SP. I anticipate a share consolidation at the time of any DoC. Lets face it other than by selling via capital raising it aint gonna happen

CNE up 6.5% over night

Where were you on Friday when CNE was down 5% - It is not a one-day game.

POO up and predictions of huge increases in reserves but where is this translating into the SP.

Unless you own stock in FAR or another oiler you probably wouldn't even know. The PoO is oscillating but has trended up. That's good for existing producers not necessarily FAR at this point in time.

This is pathetic! Yes it is, Oh sorry .......

FAR put a rocket under this SP

How" Better they just keep working hard at their business actually.

and get some world class announcements out there ASAP

They can, and will, only announce what is neccessary. Half the battle is to maximise the prize for the JV. I don't know whether they are suppressing info to avoid attracting moths to the light or not but if they are it just means they will end up with more proportionally and the end result will be better for us all.

That's what we are expecting and what has been promised !

Company updates that can spread virally like on You-Tube would seem a good idea and cost very little of our precious shareholder funds.

Hang in there Mike

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 50.0¢ $2.305K 4.609K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17688 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 88712 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.