ABV 0.00% 7.0¢ advanced braking technology ltd

Not actually sure what the product is in this case The best...

1. 9,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 828
    Not actually sure what the product is in this case

The best productIMO is actually a regenerative hydraulic oil / nitrogen accumulator on the tailshaft as a aftermarket addition. Others have tried spinning flywheels etc . Place foot on brakes and oil pumps absorbing energy into accumulator ( oil pressurises gas back to liquid) and put foot on accelerator and oil goes back into pump from accumulator and all has losses but it takes huge load off brakes and huge load off transmission in constant stop start situations which are pretty unique to residential garbage and city buses. All gets complicates compared to redo the brake pads/ shoes and a new drum or disk in many cases.

As to why this company hasn't done well- so many reasons but now have a better structure of business and manufacturing their product. Not sure if it is really viable on small volumes but if they can enter new markets and get volumes up there will be some cream on top. With oil , coal , iron ore and mining in the doldrums they should have been in the military markets but haven't. Only they could explain that and I'd love to know why. Bigest mistakes have been IMO not ready for change over in mine vehicles from Landcruisers to have new replacements all coming with their system from one aftermarket fitter or out of teh factory as a "mine spec brakes"addition . Very hard to get that I know but they missed it.

It is a niche market but should be profitable eventually if they keep costs down, patents up and start running the business smarter due to long lead times in contracts etc. Current financing of the Co means IMO there won't ever be much for normal holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.9¢ $2.697K 38.72K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19420 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 118620 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.40am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ABV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.