SVG 25.0% 3.5¢ savannah goldfields limited

It’s always important to call out garbage against well...

1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    It’s always important to call out garbage against well researched information in general I agree with your research however you are wrong on one particular point Towie has not been telling every one that he has been “Topping up for 10 years “ but as long as I have been in the stock eg 25 years ! . That statement needs clarification as I sold 23 million shares approx 7 months ago and my cohort 16 million shares around the same time at an average of $0.007 against a buy in of $0.006 so immediate profit ? however large opportunity cost ( over the time period would have needed $0.036 cents) fortuitously we have recouped an equivalent of $0.024 cents .We took a decision to sell any stock that any board member is involved in that has been completed with the exception of Solgold although that will be unwound soon.
    As you , we feel it is important to shout down “The Get Along Gang” the actual opus moderandi here is crystal clear here
    and is very worrying for any person thinking of buying into this nightmare.
    For the sake of good order we have retained 100,000 shares as an example of time against investment. Please continue with your researched contrarian views as we feel it is important to actually show progress ( which of course is a joke) against reality.
    The adage DYOR is important if in this case the research is taken back long enough eg not say 3 years or 5 years but over a 20 year period . I guess it might be worth looking at other stocks rather than all this palaver .

Good luck investors looking for growth elsewhere.

HP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.007(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.838M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.5¢ 2.9¢ $2.96K 89.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 142271 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.34pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.