My old School mate is running for Labour in the Hamilton East...

1. 4,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    My old School mate is running for Labour in the Hamilton East electorate and I helped send out the pamphlets the other day... He knows I don't like Labour and their policies but it didn't stop me from giving him a hand...I hand the National MP knock on my door this morning and he asked me who I was voting for..?? I told him im not voting at all (personal reasons for not casting a vote) I told him I'd probably support Winston, in which he said he'd heard a lot of that along his travels...
    I was a founding member of the Greens Waikato many many moons ago. Probably 25 years back, and it scared the sheet out of me the ideology of some of those UNI students frame of thought, so i distanced myself from the Party.

The pretty Brunette leader of the Labour Party may be a great speaker, however , the worrying thing are the people behind her...Just as loopy as the Greenies with limited understanding about the capitalism and commerce...My Labour mate agreed that there needs to be balanced, but how much influence does one member have on the Party?? (all about towing the party line)

My guess will be a National minority with Winnie making up the coalition...Heres Hoping....4th Term National...only happened once before!!
    Last edited by Barneydebear: 20/09/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.