BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Hey Peasoup. I have been on this stock for over a year and...

1. 1,454 Posts.
    Hey Peasoup. I have been on this stock for over a year and reckon they have excellent management and an excellent team. They have international support and investors. They will buy Mt Carbine in my opinion. Is it easier to get a good deal on Mt Carbine with price of stocks low or if they are up and running high.

Mt Carbine comes with a couple of assets - mining licenses already approved an an operational quarry that brings cask flow and machinery

People like Neb do not get involved and jump from a winner to looser

I believe Republic Gold has toooooooooo much going for it - I do not play the share trading game - I find a company I like and research it to death and if I still like it I invest and buy into them for the long term - I have no doubt in the long term this company will move from a Speculative Explorer to a mining company with a wealth of assets that will look after its share holders. Nothing has changed from when I bought my first parcel in November 2006 that has lessened my long term investment confidence in RAU.

The only thing that upsets me is some of the personal stuff that people through around on Hotcopper and the more popular RAU has got the more people that have got involved and the more people have got involved with hidden agenda's. That is the price of success and I am happy and will say it openly happy to back RAU and the Republic Team as a long term hold. Nothing has changed over the last 12 months to make me alter that opinion. I am visiting them on Sunday the 16th of December to have a look and say hello.

Go you good thing

Hoges

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.