1AI 14.3% 0.8¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

HI CAPTAIN, not sure what kind of companies medtronics buys or...

1. 54 Posts.
    HI CAPTAIN,
    not sure what kind of companies medtronics buys or how much revenue they derive from DBS, but i hope they don't get bought out too soon and just partner (assuming phase2b results are as good or better than DBS(?), i have to admit i really don't know at +26 weeks exactly results what would get approval,, just how much better do they have to be on the UPRDS scale than when they started the trial?)

I have to wonder if medtronics is in N.Z. and if they might very curious how the trial is going? if they are the only DBS vendor in N.Z. they already lost 3 patients who aren't getting DBS's, which were 3 of the patients in the phase1 trial.

MEDTRONICS implants their neurostimulators all over the body. my niece works for medtronics and she sells their urinary incontinence neurostimulator. an interesting tidbit she told me is she has to attend every operation, the DBS salespeople also have to attend every operation. she said MEDTRONICS has so many different parts that they want the salesperson to be at the operation to doublecheck what parts are being used and to be sure everything is done right.

and they also sell catheters which i assume are used when administering NTCELL.
    http://www.medtronic.com/us-en/heal...ressure-valve/shunt-catheters-adjustment.html

THEY ARE IN N.Z.
    http://www.medtronic.com/au-en/AboutMedtronic.html

About Medtronic in Australia and New Zealand

Established in 1973, Medtronic Australasia now employs more than 800 staff across Australia and New Zealand. All are passionate about providing access to medical technology that changes the face of chronic disease.
    Our Australasian headquarters are in Macquarie Park, in the northwest of Sydney, Australia. We have hubs in Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth and Auckland.
    Medtronic Australasia is a proud supporter of many community, patient support and medical research organisations. The groups we regularly support include the Heart of Australia, JDRF, Diabetes Australia, Parkinsons Australia, the Australian Red Cross, and the Royal Flying Doctors' Service. We also donate end-of-lease laptops to the Friday Night School. Additionally, the Medtronic Foundation has supported relief efforts for the Queensland floods and Christchurch earthquake and is a proud supporter of the Stroke Foundation.

JUST WILD SPECULATION, PLEASE do your own DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $13.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $34 4.285K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 8215316 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1837858 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.