CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Newbie to QBL, page-28

1. 2,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    It's a new year I wouldn't be surprised if Sholom, MCL and co have saved the best announcements for now.

We are fundamentally waiting for one more license and issue of 55m shares in QBL to MCL before they can float. Once that is announced it's game on. My belief would be they would want to float MCL in 2018 rather than the tail end of 2017 i.e. new year new IPO best bang for buck so hold onto your hats. They got a $3-4m windfall in AEB just based on a seed bank, AK and co's expertise and an area of MM they aren't particularly interested in painkillers for pets so they are going to have one person on that board and steer them in the right direction. What does that tell you about the scope for MCL in human pain relief given that is the area they are targeting plus hemp, somewhere near the front of the pack one would presume.

Also trying to compare a chart of pre-hemp legalization, pre 55% in a MM company and after and say a gap needs to be filled in a chart is like saying pre-brexit a gap needs to be filled in the pound. The pound went down vs the US dollar and stayed down because the dynamics had fundamentally changed. Even the USD vs MXN on trump election announcement it gapped up and stayed up for 3-4 months before normalizing it normalized as people realized it was going to take him forever if at all to build the wall and put tariffs in place on Mexican manufacturing. The USD MXN pair now basically trades on how much belief people have whether Trump will achieve his goals or not it's creeping back up now as he's been kicking goals lately.

I used those two examples as I made decent money on brexit gbp vs gold but foolishly went gold vs usd on belief trump election would create turmoil on economic markets and missed out on a huge spike in usd vs mxn which in view of the retrospectoscope was pretty damn obvious that the biggest losers from a trump election was the mexican currency but you can get tunnel vision on these things it's human nature you believe what you want to believe.

I'm not a chartist but I do pay attention to the trend with charts given people believe in them and a lot of bots are designed to run on these visual trends so looking for patterns that influence their behavior is important but having said that I believe chartists can do well by looking more closely at likely or probable fundamentals. For example you can look at the yearly chart and think there's a gap to fill to 4.5 if you look at the monthly chart it's bounced off 5 cents over a week including Christmas and looks to be in an uptrend from here IMO.

Fundamentally we still have between now and April:-
    - Final medical cannabis license (manufacturing I believe)
    - Followed by IPO in MCL
    - Potential contracts to supply vitahemp to established supermarket chains
    - A run on pot stocks for any number of reasons (Canadian legalization news, whether Jeff Sessions goes after any US marijuana companies or not, whether GW pharmaceuticals gets FDA approval for first CBD medicine other than Sativex etc)
    - revenue from hemp???
    - bauxite (the ugly duckling)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.