Hi Spillon,Don't get caught up with spruikers who claim that...

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hi Spillon,

Don't get caught up with spruikers who claim that they have the magic course that will make you lots of money. Be VERY selective if you choose to go down that road, what works for them may not necessarily work for you !!

Each & every individual is different so too are their trading/investing styles, there is no holy grail !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I can say is the the market can be rewarding, yet fraught with danger to your capital if you are not prepared for it !!!!!

Losing money is a great reality check especially in early days, It's how you deal with it , learn from it & whether you decide to move on. Psychology plays a very important part as a trader/investor , enough said.

This is my first post for sometime , I agree with Miksaws comments re learning from this site. There is a lot of dog poo around the last thing you want to do is tread on it !!

My posts are few & far between these days , I prefer to view these days rather than comment !!! In saying that there are some select individuals on this site who are really worthwhile learning from. The difficult part is sorting the wheat from the chaff !!!

One thing I will say is don't give up , persevere if you so desire & remember everyone on this site started from humble beginnings & should remember how difficult it was for them in their early days trying to navigate their way through a minefield.

Remember- SIFT-FOCUS-LEARN

A well worn cliche yet so true - if you FAIL to PREPARE be PREPARED TO FAIL.

Finally I have given you a link from a thread which occurred sometime back, how people can get easily burnt for many different reasons.

http://hotcopper.com.au/post_threadview.asp?fid=2&tid=1132486&msgno=331960#331960

Good luck in your journey

Cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.