LLI 5.66% 25.0¢ loyal lithium limited

Hi there, you are probably wondering why nobody has answered? My...

1. 734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Hi there, you are probably wondering why nobody has answered? My guess is that the answer to "Is this a good share" doesn't have a straightforward or known answer...at this end of the market you are really taking a punt on a story; you put money in hoping that you have backed one of the tiny percentage of companies that are actually real going concerns, not run by conmen and have good potential. I've been on these boards for 10 years and investing/punting for 25+ and can count on one hand the companies that have made good on their story. I have won enormous amounts of money I lost because I held when I shouldn't and lost money because I dumped the ones I should have held. It's very hard to know the difference and often it can come down to luck.

On to this company. Here are some things I like; it has been primarily a gold prospecting company and even has "gold" in it's name...I don't believe most people know that it has been diversifying as a lithium play...at the moment it's pretty "under the radar", although based on the volume of shares being traded and price action that is changing. The new CEO has been appointed and he is an experienced lithium guy formerly from PLS. The company has recently acquired some potentially great lithium projects and has some promising gold/copper projects as well.

All of the projects are speculative and the chances of them being mined are relatively low, however, there is sufficient evidence for me to believe there is lots of potential and I am in. I would recommend reading the past 6 months of announcements and doing your own research to determine whether this is worthy of your investment. I hope some of this is useful

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
-0.015(5.66%)
Mkt cap ! $20.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 26.5¢ 24.0¢ $26.25K 103.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 60000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.0¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
25.0¢ 25.0¢ 24.5¢ 20153
Last updated 11.02am 06/05/2024 ?
LLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.