VBA 0.00% 35.5¢ virgin blue holdings limited

newbie, page-7

1. 262 Posts.
    Hi Trickymicky, look I totally understand your situation too. I have invested alot of super money in the sharemarket when the market was coming DOWN!!! DOWN!!! AND FURTHER DOWN!!! What I now understand after several months of research and lots of dedicated hours learning was that you NEVER buy on a downtrend and unfortunately VBA has been on a downtrend. I have invested in the E-Trade Pro live platform and I'm very happy with it. If you don't have a live platform I suggest you try the E-Trade demo for a month. I will guarantee you that you will be hooked. I really believe that having a "live" platform that you are less likely to lose "alot" of money. Do your research carefully with each company, maybe play the sharemarket game before you start playing with real money. It's a very volatile time in the sharemarket, look at what's happened to BNB (and I'm a shareholder too)? My mentality now is that I would much rather lose 5% on a company going up (this means that I would rather buy when a company has already gone and going up) than lose 5% or more on a company going on its way down. Good luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VBA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.