AVA 0.00% 10.5¢ ava risk group limited

hi all, long time listener first time poster.Can i get a witness...

1. 37 Posts.
    hi all, long time listener first time poster.
    Can i get a witness for an amateur view on Aviva. I must admit i am very interested in this from a fairly superficial inspection and would appreciate your latest thoughts.
    Obviously early stages for these projects but the potential (especially at the current SP) looks encouraging and i wonder if there is something i am missing given the lacklustre share price.

So the Coolimba project....
    - cashed up JV partner involved
    - enormous strategic interest to the state and esp. its recovery when the GFC turns (i think we are looking at more the end of the year rather than the next month)
    - ticks all the boxes re CC and lack of environ impact
    - sizeable/accessible coal reserve with buyer in place
    - no lack of public exposure (i think i saw 3 or 4 websites dedicated to the project....perhaps thats where the cash is going)
    - but obviously the power station is a few years off, cash is fast disappearing, the govt approvals yet to be granted and i presume these things are not cheap

not sure about the southern africa project apart from again, JV partner in place, good logistical position, obvious market and apparent reserve but soverein risk and perhaps lack of access to infrastructure that Geraldton likely has in spades.

So what i want to know is how far along the process are they and are things likely to get moving any time soon. Any idea when the CC govt funding may be announced if won and when the approvals may be granted that can see things move to a surer footing.....and if i am barking up the wrong smokestack.

many thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.8¢ 10.5¢ $57.79K 549.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 27281 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.