newbies fall into lions cage with day trading

1. 37,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 400

"newbies fall into lions cage with day trading".

there's no doubt in my mind "if you know what you're doing and have experience with day trading. you can certainly make a few bucks".

on the other side of the coin, you have many newbies entering the market. most have a pocket full of money.

a red alert is when you read about people making fist loads of money, of course you want to be a part of that action.

on any given day, we all know a share price can fluctuate in the blink of an eyelid.

lets say you buy a share at 1.2cents, it could be 1 cent within a minute.

being a newbie, you panic and sell straight away. thus creating a loss.

it doesn't take long before the "newbie" is out of cash.

if you're going to be a part of day trading, it's a must that you keep testing your skills continually.

by that I mean "do paper trading", the more you can do the better you'll understand how the system works.

especially for a newbie, before you start trading.

workout how much money you can afford to lose ie: you've got $10K in your pocket.

the maximum I can afford to drop is $4K. meaning you walk away with a few bucks.

many people brag about how well they do with day trading. sometimes that can be just a little chest beating ie: king of the jungle.

I can tell you with hand on heart. even with many years day trading stocks, I still make the odd bad call (make that regular bad call).

just a quick recall on the above "by that I mean "do paper trading", the more you can do the better you'll understand how the system works.

as usual do your own analysis.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.