RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

Oversubscription was not a surprise to us. However I expected...

1. 215 Posts.
    Oversubscription was not a surprise to us. However I expected 1000+ shareholders but only 328 shareholders contributed to the SPP. That means these shareholders went for the circa 8k - 15k.

I guess most were caught out when RMX sent out 1 day closing notification as I planned to purchased on last day. I was lucky to round up funds on last hour.

To me, there are a lot of day traders trading on RMX and most day traders don't have extra funds as they look at moment by moment and now they feel RMX have abandoned them because people got some @ 1.7 c on SPP. I'm a medium / long term trader and also am on huge paper loss and I am not crying spilt milk. I am bemused some down rampers are pulling conspiracy stories out of their ass due to share price dropping. Yes, share price dropped due to people having opinion of timing of announcement. Announcements happens when ready, and not to suite ones lifestyle.

I saw the announcement as a positive one, however share price chose otherwise.

The fact is, more money in RMX bank therefore ADDITIONAL extra drilling to come. 3 massive confirmations already and people are panicking because day traders are like sheep, .... follow the money upwards and bitch on down day for no reason except more money in RMX bank.

Its a spec stock that had no money previously. If its too hot to handle, move on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.