ARL 5.21% 50.5¢ ardea resources limited

Hi Sally, I have been (and remain) heavily invested in Heron...

1. 412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Hi Sally,
    I have been (and remain) heavily invested in Heron since 2009. Initially, there did not seem to be a very economical way to extract the laterite, so when the price dived it went on to the backburner and HRR scoped around for other viable projects, some very successful (thanks to Buckhorn). That is why it has not been short of cash. I completely agree with you, about the size and value of the resource, but nobody is interested in anything beyond 12 months, even the instos. Poor saps like me just keep hanging in there. I notice that someone seemed to dump a big parcel of Heron yesterday (1.5 mill at 11c). I have been tempted to do the same, and get more into ARL. Historically, the key to lifting the SP of any project is for me to sell my shares, so I am reluctant to do that this time. Reading the HRR threads, it seems that a lot of people are despondent about the board, feeling like they can't deliver. Once finance is bedded down, things should improve. Perhaps the board needs a little more mongrel. Whatever happens at Woodlawn, it won't be an Ardea II. But it should be a steady earner and solid investment. Let's hope our Heron comes home to roost.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.025(5.21%)
Mkt cap ! $100.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 52.0¢ 48.5¢ $19.80K 39.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2464 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.