LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

So in short Jonosky, LIT have no access to our processes. They...

1. 1,280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1261
    So in short Jonosky, LIT have no access to our processes. They have developed their own Sileach and LieNa technologies. That as a matter of fact - Have seen very minimal development in 4+ years...

While I'll be careful with what I say here, I highly recommend you conduct your own thorough due diligence in looking at these competing techs. Look past the marketing material and seek the answers that will support a clear pathway for success. A single focus, one consistent goal.

You'll want to see a scoping study, a PFS and finally a DFS, with an abundance of detailed forecasting. You'll want to be confident that a huge amount of research and development has been thoughtfully conducted. You want to see thorough costings, product specifications, recoveries, waste disposal, hazardous material risk assessments, environmental assessments etc etc.

Transparency is key...

You also want to see ongoing stakeholder engagement. It can take up to 2 years for reputable cathode makers to qualify a Lithium product. That the chemical is suitable and with a reliable supply quality and quantity to support their chemistries.... It's complex stuff.

Finally you'll want a team of metallurgists and process experts to drive the project and system optimisations. Preferably that have done it all before in a similar field, such as Nickel processing.

If you take a look back through the threads a few years back, you'll find a lot of good information. Use your own judgement.

I think I've been pretty kind here hey lads??

New year, new Welsho? ... Ha won't last long!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $18.50K 6.167M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
168 226189688 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 40338961 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.16pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ 768742
Last updated 12.56pm 14/05/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.