newcastle knight pleads guilty, page-69

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Yes, the Lui (which i realised afterwards) situation is correct, but care to deny the role of the integrity commission. Care to deny they didn't fine and suspend James Tamou this year?

And as far as Packer is concerned, that is a ridiculous statement. That is like saying no one deserves support in Australia because they have 20 million Australians around them and families deserve no support whatsoever. YOu don't know his family situation and why Newcastle is supporting him.

If you can understand the difference in a working en.vironment and relationships between a football club and the commonwealth Bank, and why a club might give support to a family, then you either fail to have an understanding of clubs, the NRL's new initiative on player welfare or are clearly just anti-league or don't have a heart for his family. I don't give a rats if he spends 2 years in prison, but I praise the club for not dropping him completely when they owe him nothing. And possibly considering the welfare of the family first.

Care to deny the integrity commissions role in punishing players for crime or bringing the game into disrepute.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.