EVT 0.93% $10.71 evt limited

Newcastle NSW Rydges..........

1. BLJ
    511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Hi EVT (AHL) holders,

I just saw on the local Newcastle NBN News that Crown Plaza, Newcastle will be re-branded Rydges Newcastle. It appears it is not an acquisition, merely a re-branding. The Hotel is located directly on a beautiful working harbour and is probably the best positioned Hotel in the Newcastle CBD. The rooms, views and amenities are excellent. The restaurant is very well positioned but the food is questionable. Can't wait to see what Rydges do do improve this area and hopefully they will be discounted as part of the shareholder benefits scheme. Great news all round.

Cheers
    BLJ

Below has been cut and paste from HTG.com.au

THE Newcastle Harbourside hotel, Crowne Plaza, will be rebranded to Rydges Newcastle, effective on 3rd March 2018, as it was announced this week that EVENT Hospitality & Entertainment Limited have entered into an agreement with the Schwartz Family Company to manage the property. “Newcastle is a thriving city, a growth centre for education, medicine, resources and agriculture, and as such has enormous future potential for business and leisure travel. I have established a strong relationship with Rydges in recent years and I am confident their management will be able to take the Newcastle hotel to higher levels, both in terms of performance and guest satisfaction,” said Dr Jerry Schwartz. Located on the waterfront, the 175 room hotel provides leisure and business travellers the perfect destination to explore the harbour city. Guests can enjoy the outdoor lap swimming pool, restaurant, bar, business centre and extensive functions facilities for meetings or special events. Rydges Newcastle, will become part of the 55 hotels in the EVENT Hospitality portfolio across the Rydges, QT, and Atura brands.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.71
Change
-0.100(0.93%)
Mkt cap ! $1.737B
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.81 $10.90 $10.70 $1.569M 146.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 592 $10.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.75 252 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.