APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

TJIf the sp was still sub 3's by end of August then I would...

1. 1,088 Posts.
    TJ

If the sp was still sub 3's by end of August then I would think there would be major issues for the majority of current holders and doubt if it would be indeed a wise idea to top up at that time unless of course the company came clean on actual timeframes of the required Kronos upgrade completion date which now appears to be dragging out to 2013.

If this is the case then certainly more cash will be required for normal day to day expenses which can be achieved by further share offerings to certain professional investors which will again result in further dilutions to current holders.

On the other hand if the company, over the next couple of weeks, provides the market with more detail on what is actually happing with timeframes, possible required share offerings, how the additional Kronos upgrade will in fact funded (by Kronos) and at what cost to current holders then we may indeed see a rise in the sp which is now so very much overdue!

The company certainly needs to release more shareholders information as soon as possible

Cheers

JAWSY:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.