APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

newcastle plant, page-41

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "I find it difficult to understand why, anyone would be selling at 2.9c or even wish to sell at all, pending a future Company announcement which surely can be only a few days away now!!"

JAWSY,

The point is that we have heard all of that before, along with the talks about Company Announcements that never come.

Maybe some investors (NO, Not me I am still holding and don't ask me why I am), have had enough of the loooooonnggg story and decided that they'd better get out and park what little money they have left somewhere else.

Now, consider someone coming out and doing a takeover on us at even 1000% premium on our current sp, (unheard of before), and see what you will come up with. For, many of us here they would possibly be still looking at a loss even with that. So, we can't blame them and probably we should join them.

But I will doing the opposite of what they are doing for now because, I am that far in the red that a little more red won't be making any difference to the colour of my holdings.

I only wish that someone would come out and make that move of offering us that 1000% premium on our shares. I would move that fast signing it, that you couldn't see me for dust.

Buddy134

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.