APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Ji JAWSY,hope all is well!there are many reasons for selling at...

1. 1,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Ji JAWSY,

hope all is well!

there are many reasons for selling at 2.8/2.9.

The main two are desperation and taxation.

Desperation is simply no other alternative to getting your hands on cash.

Taxation the aim of reducing a potential tax liability.

Under the SIS Act a self employed person (idealy in a corporate structure) can make a contribution to their super fund by selling shares to the fund.

Although they are "related" parties (seller/buyer realted) as long as it is done at market value and preferably on market then there is no issue.

Hubby and wife via their company can contribute and claim a deduction of $50,000 each (3,333,333 shares @ 3.0c) or up to $150,000 each post tax cont. (9,999,999 shares @3.0c) ) and all can be done on market.

Adding to this is tax selling on and off market to take advantage of losses as a result of a low shares price. This can be done to an unrelated party or a related party.

In relation to transactions to related parties as long as there is a commercial reason for the transaction (other that gaining a tax advantage)then the ATO will not deem it to contrevene Part 1V A of the tax act.

(the above is not advide DYOR)

At these low prices and end financial year one would assume and expect larger holders to do some moving around.

I do agree with your comments about un releated sellers offloading stock at these levels.

We all have been in far too long to bail at 3.0c

Good luck.

Cheers

ps. NB1, I didnt see your post. nice to hear from you. Lost your tel number. drop a line to me [email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.