HAW 5.00% 6.3¢ hawthorn resources limited

newcom

1. 991 Posts.
    The Ann on 31/01/2012 stated:

"Corporate Restructure Proposed
    On 5 December 2011 Hawthorn announced to ASX its intention to undertake a corporate restructure under which the assets of Hawthorn, other than the Mt Bevan iron ore project, would be demerged into a separate company, with shares in that new company to be distributed to Hawthorn shareholders at the demerger record date.

The directors of Hawthorn intend to proceed with the Corporate Restructure."

Some are saying this is not going ahead now. Can you please indicated to me where this has been stated.

HAW on 12/04/2012 releases Whitehead results......a company looking towards becoming a goal producer. Why haven't they moved ahead with the spilt, if it is still going ahead?

If HAW only had Mt Bevan as an asset I see them as a better T/O target from an outsider. Really HAW only has until the last report is finalised by LCY to get this completed.

IMO once the report is finished and reported it will be on for young and old. HAW will be free of the constraints of the current contract it has with LCY. Offers should come from all other interested parties.....the best price will win. Stuff LCY and their owners if they want to shit on their hands and play silly buggars.

The Directors will advise SHs which is the best offer for SHs to take.....hang onto your hats.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.003(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.3¢ 6.3¢ $1.591K 25.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 205461 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 43350 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.