SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

That is a worthy reply sharks not like some of the attacks lols....

1. 4,409 Posts.
    That is a worthy reply sharks not like some of the attacks lols. Good to see there are a couple of posters here still that put in a good contibution.

The way I view it is there are often many angles of support lines and the bullish channel you refer to was one of them that was broken and as you say now gone.

Whether support is taken from .30 close or indcluding the shadows .029 is not a big deal in this scenario I guess and take your point of the so called "smart traders" make the close. I have been stung many a time following those guys by the way lols.

My intention was not a mere down ramp, as overall like the potential of this stock, more a caution but like the last time us two came to comparing charts that is not liked here.

If a decent ann came out I might even choose to trade the momentum. If I have to wait for Price of Nat Gas, I may wait until it shows some life a few months down the track, not to say it could not be ealier but certainly would not base it on 1 friday night candle as someone had suggested.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.