thanks johnno for putting this up in Siberia. Tobyjack put it...

1. 7,432 Posts.
    thanks johnno for putting this up in Siberia. Tobyjack put it into a few threads of the Super Pits but it didn't go over too well, if at all [no comment or just Ben Kramer Miller knows nothing etc blah, cash for comment]
    I've been pondering of it's relevance to all the ASX jnr jnrs late arrivals 2 cent "rebirths' into graphite. Lot of them doing nearology around Mozambique and Tanzania fields. Seems to me they all think they can get a Dragon Offtake for 100s of KT's too and go from under $10mil to $100mil Market Cap as soon as .... they can stick a drill in the ground and pull some jumbo flake out.

It's like reading about Tulips going to some of these threads. Of course they're being pumped/ramped by the Trader Element wanting to take  .001 to .01 in a day/week but you come across all this 'earnest' FA, talk of pennies of the past that went to $$$$ from cents.

I really can't understand for example why IMX is such a non event. Addmittedly I have done NO Research or even read about it. Just seen some reference to them having a JORC, includes  the buzz of Jumbo in "good" proportion etc yet it's 1 cent still.

Anyhow this article has prompted me to look again at the new [and old] graphiters of the ASX  who are out in the cold re the 2017 Production Race. I've scratched ALL the Veiners and Talga , not interested in graphene from the exfoliate method. Read the comments at end of this article about Alabama Graphite, article in Investorintel on Graphene NOT by Robin Bromley the Grigor shill. Chemical Vapour seems the way to go rather than exfoliate be it one step or three.

Anyhow will read up on the micro caps of the lumberjacks and see if any ASXers are on a par for going into real niche graphite production. Lumberjacks seem a bit obsessed still with bleeding spherical for batteries but the one setting up a micronising plant no mine is 'interesting' micronizing isn't just for batteries, is it? @Tylemahos .

Anyway don't think East Africa is the place for a micro to get a niche operation going. Note that the small, small mines mentioned are Brown Fields  or very closely Trading House connected {Imerys].

Anyway I'm thinking ASXers in Australia and AXE Archer looms large AGAIN. Ben Kramer Miller and the whole Cash for Comment Research Industry commentators ignore our Mighty AXE. Been told by several Siberians how AXE has done the most work on Metallurgy , the economic viability of purification and refining, the Flow Sheet required for Actual Consistent Production of Tonnes upon Tonnes of "product" , not just a kilo in a lab, a tonne in a pilot plant.

Anyway @mainholm @ausheds can we meet minds on Uley and the Sth Australia Fields, away from "exotic locales"?
    There could possibly be a Co Operative of Sth Australia Graphiters and Industry with Gov't Support similar to Quebec ? let alone Uber Alles ?

just some Sunday musing on the next trend re merger and acquisition in niche/boutique.
    Advance Australia!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.