Newcomers outshine the old guard, page-6

1. 2,814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 620
    Haven't got much to say that I haven't already posted numerous times in the past Jaded. Quick summary for you though.

1. Hot money has left the arena.
    2. Insto support is vital to have any chance.
    3. Very few graphiters are going to make it to production.
    4. All financial analysis should be done conservatively with sales price range from $500 to $1200 USD for respective grades of graphite concentrate.
    5. Tell 'em they're dreaming about big basket price returns.
    6. Any basket price over $1000 USD is a leap of faith and increases the risk of SS/ES/PFS/FS being over cooked.
    7. Over cooked studies will turn off insto's from investing in that particular company.

Therefore, that just reinforces my 3 key point philosophy being:

1. First to market.
    2. Lowest cost of production.
    3. The right stuff.

IMHO, I don't hold much hope for the mighty AXE based on the above points.

The way I see the cookie crumbling leads to the $1b question for each graphite investor to ask, and that is whether the company has insto support and if not, then why not?

Remember, that explorers need to sell the story before they can sell the resource. No more hot money just makes the story harder to sell. To much story telling though just makes it look like a fairy tale and that is a big deterrent for insto's. The orthodox way of exploring and mining has not changed. That is to find an economically viable resource, concentrate only on funding and development of that resource, then get to producing revenue as quickly and cheaply as possible. All being equal then the profits will follow. In a nut shell, that is how the extractive industry works.

Cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.