RGI 0.00% 22.0¢ roto-gro international limited

Re Freshero 7' machines, always thought it was 8' as per...

1. 4,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6950
    Re Freshero 7' machines, always thought it was 8' as per previous announcements, though notice Dynamic named it the 720 IT (7 for 7' ?), the 420 is obviously 4', though the number has more to do with April 20 ie 420 marijuana day (google 420).

On Dynamics figures (which will be correct) 720 machines @ 23k = C$16.5m.
    Once Freshero get going, who knows how many facilities they'll develop. They have so many international connections as well as the above stated Australian Supermarket facilities.

Also re your disclaimer, last Quarterly said they're writing up the JV agreement - so it's not potential, but going ahead, just have to agree to the fine print.

Another point I'd make is these will be minimum figures, there is so much in the pipeline that could easily double your projections, as per the footnote in their announcements they are still looking at other JVs'. The MV & Oakum contracts were a result of 12 months testing etc before we even heard about them. There are others similar to these 2 in the pipeline, and with commercial results available most new customers wont need to test, the commercial figures will speak for themselves. Also of note is new applicants for Cultivation licenses need to have a facility, not just plans for one. The Health Canada licensing delays was the major contributor for delaying orders from many clients including MV & Oakum.

Also don't forget GFS's contributions, it's already had great earnings in the last 12 months, the next 12 months will be even better.

Re your disclaimer - Ravenquest can't sue us. We certainly haven't infringed their IP - they don't have any patents - I'm sure I don't need to explain.

But just to expand in case newcomers are discouraged by this. if companies are involved in litigation, many investors stay away as outcomes are uncertain, which is bad for RQB. In our case, we are the litigator, how far we take it is entirely up to us. They are only producing machines for their own use & that of their JV partners, so it has nothing to do with our bottom line profits etc. (which is what this thread is about) Whether we take them to court, or settle out of court is entirely up to us. If it was up to me, I'd drag it out, watch them lose contracts etc - their share price has already shed 25% in the last 2 trading days - smart money always trumps those in love with a stock. We don't have to outlay hardly anything in legal costs, it's up to them to get out of their dilemma. While they continue to actively promote their Rotary Gardens, it can only benefit us, even basic DD by a potential customer of theirs would lead them our way. The whole thing is nothing but win win for us.

Great summary, we have so many things going on, this will help newcomers get up to speed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.