RGI 0.00% 22.0¢ roto-gro international limited

Newcomers welcome. RotoGro's outlook for 2020 (and some of 2021), page-6

1. 4,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6950

Just a few more updates to your post - just to keep you busy incorporating this

Also just looking at part 1 of your post - 2020

Fertigation would be part of any Fresh Foods machine orders, this is an integral part of our overall system

Freshero will have far more than 2 facilities in Australia, I'm not sure how many they plan for next year, however eventually they'd have maybe a couple in each State for each food line, with smaller facilities for food lines with lower demand.

Miracle Valley - though I don't know their time table, I doubt they'll wait till 2021 to fit out the remaining 20,000 sq ft (after the 9,000 sq ft you mention)

Oakum - don't forget Fertigation sales, same applies to MV, they have said phase 2 for 1H 2020, so you're very conservative with your numbers

Siksika - think you might see phase 1 order this year

CanniFarms - I can see them doing a minimum of 10 rooms next year. Thats 4500kg annualised, The current wholesale price in Canada is C$5.61 https://reports.cannabisbenchmarks.com/canada/

that multiplies out to $25m in sales. That is annualised & will progressively commence as the (my example) 10 rooms are built. That's $12.5m to us (51%) costs under C$1 a gram including provision for fitout costs etc. A real money tree, at this stage we don't know how fast they'll expand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.