AZY 0.00% 1.1¢ antipa minerals limited

Newcrest take over, page-32

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    No offense taken however the way i see it is people really come down hard when it is not going in their favour which is understandable but they lose sight of the facts of the investment in itself and why they invested in the first place

we have a fantastic deposit with minyari - no one can deny that and we are set to grow and expand outwards and imo downwards too

the 1.6m oz resource is just the start here and it is shallow

our share price has been battered from its highs are fairer value to such an extent that we are actually not including any minyari in the valuation of the company now

we are cashed up to the PFS and imo between now and then we will get major news flow regarding minyari and bonus any of the other JVs

i saw ggp myself from .45 to close 3p down again to .75 and then to 35p and through the covid collapses but didnt deter the fact of the significant find

same for me here where the asset will do the talking

i do think management should talk to the shareholders more and whoever is in agreement should take matters into their own hands and email the company or tweet dm them

imo yes it is a bargain all the way from .65 to here at .21 levels because nothing fundamentally in the asset has changed but macro condiitons have affected us

i do expect a massive re rate to come and hopefully long may it continue

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.