NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

NCM operates in 4 countries employs 16000 people!!!It is big...

1. 941 Posts.
    NCM operates in 4 countries employs 16000 people!!!
    It is big company. They can not hide anything from major share holders so I lough when you say holders do not thrust.

Their TELFER action is a good response and they seem to have B and C plans. Telfer shows management is working on their costs.

They took all the hits their stock is cheapest anyone expecting a gold recovery would work out it is good value.
    If you believe 2014=$1400 2017=$2400 then you invest when it is cheap.

However traders need money and they need it tomorrow. They have to say it is doom and gloom.

They used to say NCM needs money.
    NCM says they have 450 million then
    They start on debts and high cost.
    NCM says Telfer was high cost.
    I am sure it will not stop by Telfer action,

All and All

they have to work on the weaknesses rather than strengths.

I believe MARKETs are working on all this and NCM price has been calculated by considering all. I do not believe non of the negative posts in here have any effect whatsoever.

Following is news:

"China will allow swaps trading at the Shanghai exchange starting MOnday. This could bring some more volatility and possibliy lift prices over the short term as it will allow more traders to get active."

IN GENERAL though:

I loughed alot when someone said it is still expensive.
    IN your dream!!
    Would it be nice IF YOU COULD BUY for 5$
    and turn to be BULL and asking for 20$ then

I do not know, what would be the catalyst but one thing for sure Australia or USA or others can not get back to business unless people spent, they can not leave with deflation. We all know the world economy it is not rosy.

500 billion debt limit request by Liberal government is not business as usual.

So that is why we hit the bottom of this beauty.
    ANy positive action from NCM would mean upwards move.

All in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.