RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

newer lows for rmg, page-7

1. 2,986 Posts.
    Straykiwi it has to be left to right as still no change of holding forms lodged. Why not take a loss now to take a tax free capital gain soon? Personally, I think you have to not be fixated on the day to day price fluctuations because they can be so easily manipulated - for example it can trade all day at .005c a single small sale goes through at .004c & it appears as a 20% price fall or in reverse result in a 25% gain. I'm happy to nibble away though I still haven't managed to match your .004c buy. I think talk of a CR is premature & simplistic. There are several avenues that can be explored & CR is but one. What is the reasoning behind talk of consolidation? So if they did a 1:10 we end up with a .05c price - what's that going to do for us - the assets are the same & your holding value remains. Companies often do a consolidation to get a sun $1.00 share to be worth over $1.00 so that certain investors who have a mandate restricting sub $1.00 stocks can invest. So what would some people have us do, perhaps a 1:1000 consolidation to make us all think we are wealthier than we are? Talk about the old shell game.

I'll continue to hold until I see evidence that the Top 5 holders have exited.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.