DEG 8.71% $1.10 de grey mining limited

Novo's First Egina Trench Supports Exploration ModelStock closed...

1. 145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Novo's First Egina Trench Supports Exploration Model

Stock closed flat today in Canada.

QH's typical post-NR interview to do damage control on still another hopelessly vague NR below. This is what I wrote on CEO:

Same as every post-mortem here on a Novo NR since May '18. Confusing, disappointing news release that almost no one outside of geologists and a few people on this board would understand. The market frowns and turns to plays with more immediate or intermediate promise. The die-hards here then trot out the same tropes. "Novo is playing its cards close to its vest because it's still on the hunt for bargain tenements and still needs Native clearance." "Naysayers don't understand, this is a very complicated long-term play; Novo is systematically putting the pieces in play to build a great mining company." "So what if the share price falls; we'll just buy more!" "You don't like it, sell." These arguments are past their expiry dates, IMO. I knew within 30 seconds of reading this news release that the market would turn up its nose at this. How did QH not know this? He apparently didn't since he yet again went public implying if not expressing the market will love the upcoming results. Then we get a bunch of geological lingo, no solid results; a few more nuggets. So what? Raise expectations; dash them. That appears to be his communications strategy and as a result he's lost credibility with the market . . .

KE Report interview with QH
    Last edited by power55: 14/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.10
Change
-0.105(8.71%)
Mkt cap ! $2.636B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.17 $1.18 $1.10 $10.13M 9.044M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 299043 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 77991 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.