CSD 0.00% 12.5¢ consolidated tin mines limited

"Newminer,We just became even more attractive...Acquisition of...

1. 2,882 Posts.
    "Newminer,

We just became even more attractive...
    Acquisition of the Jeannie River adding 2.24MT of tin to our JORC resource. All for 750,000 shares in CSD.

Think we just got a great deal on this. Do the maths and one will have a big smile on one's face. Give it time, SP will meet value some day... At which point we will be VERY happy."

Peter,

it certainly looks as if CSD will be able to work on increasing the JORC resource into the future. And as companies are willing to trade millions of tonnes of tin for $52,500 of shares in CSD, imagine the very real potential of CSD in the near term i.e. I am hoping for a marked increase in the sp by Christmas. This stock will do better with financial earnings expected to improve in the wider markets according to the Commonwealth Bank, in the fourth quarter. Tin will hold up. China's appetite for tin is growing. China continue to be a major trading partner with Australia. Great to have Snowie as a cornerstone investor. Great to see Jeanie acquired. 7c is far too cheap.

Again, it is very significant that companies are taking major positions in CSD which as others have said, is definitely undervalued at 7c. We would all like to see CSD at 30c plus again and CSD is now beginning to 'surprise' as well as continuing to deliver on the Mt Garnet program. Deeper mining is yet to commence - I am sure the Queensland government grant will be honored and hope the results are positive. Of course there are other major objectives for CSD being lined up. Well done Ralph and team.

Newminer1000.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.