AZY 4.35% 1.1¢ antipa minerals limited

Hi scalper,I understand your reasons for thinking AZY is a good...

1. 410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    Hi scalper,

I understand your reasons for thinking AZY is a good bet and clearly you've given it thought and went in with eyes open. To me, too many reasons for investing in AZY (not specifically yours) are based on maybes. You believe those things will happen and I hope they do. For those who may be considering AZY and not yet invested, I would treat it as a flutter. It's not a disaster if you drop a grand, but you don't want to be underwater a serious amount of money, as I guess many people now are.

Maybe Twiggy will buy AZY. Maybe the JVs will turn up something huge. Maybe Greatland Gold's listing will have an impact on AZY. All could be, who knows. One thing about facts, each person selects the ones that make most sense to them. You may be right about the ones you’ve chosen. I go by others:

Date/event: April 2021. 100k metres of drilling to come out by end of year. Power makes his now infamous comment to "fill yer boots up". (quote: Stock****)
    Highlights: Rio doubles spend at Citadel. High-grade strikes at Minyari/WACA.
    Result: No movement in share price.

Date/event: July 2021. Commentary about the discovery of Minyari East and impending release of further drilling.
    Highlights: The first batch of assays from Minyari show "significant zones of very high grade" mineralisation outside the Minyari boudary.

Date/event: November 2021. Comparisons between Havieron and Minyari.
    Highlights: High-grade gold resource "just keeps rolling in" (quote: Stock****)
    Result: Share price hits 6.8, then quickly drops to pre-announcement price.

Date/event: February 2022, drilling program largely completed.
    Highlights: Further extension of resource. Mason "eagerly awaits the results of the remaining assays" and expects a material revision to the MRE. Power says (with that knowing twinkle) there "will be a catalyst" with the revision.

Date/event: May 2022, updated MRE released.
    Highlights: Minyari's inferred gold resource up 250% from 723,000 oz to 1.8m oz.
    Result: Share price goes down.

Date/event: August 2022, Scoping Study released
    Highlights: Standalone mine potential at Minyari announced.
    Result: Share price goes down.

Plenty more since then, but all the same result.

Before the MRE upgrade, I was reading comments like: "Can't wait for the revised MRE, it will put a rocket under the share price!”. Didn’t happen, so we went to: “Can't wait for the scoping study, it will put a rocket under the share price!”. Didn’t happen, so we went to: "Can't wait for…
    – the results from 2023
    – the PFS due at the end of 2023
    – new greenfield discoveries
    – the price of gold to go up

.… all of which will have a material impact on the next MRE and put a rocket under the share price. Maybe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $45.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $18.62K 1.686M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 58771 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 7305314 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ 319799
Last updated 15.04pm 02/05/2024 ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.