AZY 3.85% 1.4¢ antipa minerals limited

Newmont Becoming AZY'S Largest Shareholder, page-16

1. 418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    Nice analogy, Onceover. I will be gone by then, but I sincerely hope it works out the same way for you and all holders.

I agree with your point that the market is not interested, that's clear. The question I have asked myself since July 2021 when I decided to trade, then to sell out, is, "Why not?". My original thinking was the same as yours and all the optimists, and for all the same reasons. That's why I bought in at a level that I would normally reserve for solid growth companies. On paper, AZY looks like a winner so it used to baffle me that the market didn't share my opinion. By "the market", I mean people whose trading can actually influence the SP.

I don't buy the argument of those who claim it's because the market is asleep or just can't see the value in AZY, seeming to suggest that only HC posters can. Analysts and big investors scrutinise sectors and the companies in them that seem promising, for a living. It doesn't make sense to me that they would just overlook or forget about AZY, especially when so much activity is happening all around it. When I looked at all the good news coming out, it just didn't make sense, and still doesn't.

So, honest question: why do you think?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $61.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $77.58K 5.556M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 11003851 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 6889425 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.03am 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.