AZY 0.00% 1.3¢ antipa minerals limited

Hi candid, I will admityour writings all sound very reasonable...

1. 511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 449

Hi candid,

I will admityour writings all sound very reasonable and plausible, actually outrightintellectual.

To theunexperienced investor looking for something that can deliver out sized gainsyour musings would certainly have them looking elsewhere.

But as allthesis’s you can leave out important facts, which we all have spoken about inthe past, and yet, have not come to fruition and is reflected in the AZY share price for all frustrated shareholders to shake their head at,but that’s investing, however those catalysts and facts have not disappeared orevaporated, they have gotten better in my book.

Facts

1) 2 multi billion dollar discoveries recently made on our doorstep.

2) We havethe largest prime and economical exploration ground in the Province.

3) 3 largeJV’s with Tier 1 companies

4) Enough cashthat would put most juniors to shame

5) Anenterprise value per oz that could reasonably be 3 times higher NOW

Catalysts.

1) All 3 J’V’sare about to get underway at their expense their 2023 drilling campaigns.

2) We areabout to hit the ground hard drilling on our 100% land to potentially prove up anothermillion ozs.

3)Greatland Gold stacking their board of TOP Ex’s for a reason. And listing onthe ASX, what does that mean for us?

4) Movementon NCM T/O that puts the Telfer Assets under the spotlight and may shine a bitof warmth our way.

The moreimmediate for me is

1) RIO mustbe (fingers crossed) about to press the button on Winu, and if the Calibredeposit is in the mix, and they keep stating it is a “advanced staged Project”for them, what would that do to our share price, cashflow within a few years.

2) GreatlandGold are up to something with Wyloo in the area, no doubt, what are theimplications for us.

3) ProvingMinyari to be a sizeable project with a large fully funded drilling campaignthat could throw up a very large hit outside of the target of adding another 1million oz’s to our current 1.8 m oz resource.

We arecoming in to may/June tax loss selling, but at this point I see this at theworst a few ticks lower if at all, against multiple near term events that couldeasily and significantly move the share price much much higher.

I’mcertainly not right on all things, and you are certainly not wrong all things,however the AZY story and how it will play out is a lot more intriguing and potentiallyrewarding than most resource stocks I look at and invest and trade in.

At theend of the day, it’s not a tale of I told you so, whatever the eventual outcome is, all you can do is look at the pieces of information you see as valuable through your investing lense and decide of the probability of it happening or not, and if its for you or not, that’s just some of the AZY info that gets me excited STILL.

I’m a buyerof more without losing any sleep at night.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $86.86K 6.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 5822669 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 7003868 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.