NPM 9.68% 1.4¢ newpeak metals limited

@NordicInformerI’m just going to leave this here... if there was...

1. 3,496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1040
    @NordicInformer

I’m just going to leave this here... if there was an issue with the “future legislation” which you have used as the basis of your posts (remember it’s future legislation and I’ll make a point on this), then why would sunstone execute an agreement of this nature??

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2874/2874628-1ea568c0c7b75b923a6c46da122929bb.jpg

Now as Finland (the 1000 foot view here and putting on my degree backed political science hat) is a democratic republic, and is governed under a framework of a parliamentary represented democracy, my assumption and through my research (although somewhat limited by language barrier and the deep dive would take months if not years lol) that the legislative process would be somewhat similar in fashion to other western democracies..

Although slightly different to say a typical Westminster style of government where the powers are separated into three seperate entities judiciary, executive, legislative.. My understanding is Finland has these three with the judiciary being completely independent, the executive arm (government) is lead by the prime minister and the president (head of state) leads parliament/senate but has the power to veto any executive decisions..

But I digress, my point is that the system of government is more complex than say our system here, but my assumption form your posting is that you would already be aware of the political system..

Therefore, you would also be acutely aware that any future legislation in Finland is speculative at best, considering the senate and ratification process..

So in my opinion running a semi fear campaign based on those assumptions on a forum where the majority of punters haven’t a clue about the mechanics of domestic politics and policies, let alone foreign politics and polices, leads to my speculation of your motives being somewhat ulterior..

In summary, I may have a quip here and there, and a bit of fun on the forums.. but when I tell you that I need no help in research, and unbiased research where you were eager to assist in the translation, I can assure you unequivocally that I need no help

Let’s hope this information puts that speculation to bed eh?

Last edited by Mattminton79: 05/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NPM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.