RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

newperson re- 'dickie smartperson'

1. 490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I see your concern that it did seem, weird me coming on board and then smartinvestor disappears. I am NOT the same person, yet coincidentally, I read the boards for some time, about 3 months before deciding to join after reading some posters comments that I recognised from the iii.
    When I FIRST came on board I made a few 'cock-ups' not realising and forgetting the codes are sometimes different...I did it once too often, and got a 7-day ban...posting RRL (REGIS) INSTEAD OF RRS and also mistakenly clicking on to the general board.
    The real reason I CAME ON HERE, and I still post on iii, is that I thought it would be nice to get insights from down under. Should any news arrive first on ASX or in fact on this board...it could be relayed to investors in the UK...AND vice versa! Plus there is a lot of ramping/deramping on iii, yet admin is reluctant to stop it. On H/C I have noticed that Admin is more liberal with moderating the posts.
    Finally, it has been suggested that I am 'ramping in a disguised form'...this is not true as almost all of my posts carry an article of authenticity or legitimacy to back up my opinions. I NEVER, EVER DERAMP, my view on deramping is simple...DERAMPERS almost never produce evidence of what they are trying to tell us...if it is true, then we had better listen...imo!
    I promise all on this board, that as I am GUILTY OF BEING POSITIVE on RRS...I will slow up somewhat...but if I get anything interesting, I'll post it...gla...dickie3times, one day I'll let on the meaning of my nickname! lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.