14D 2.99% 6.5¢ 1414 degrees limited

The company was around with KM before listing and KM did a good...

1. 661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    The company was around with KM before listing and KM did a good job to get it through its IPO. But that was a team effort and even then there was confrontation that I observed. But running a tech startup after the money is in is a different game and KM was not good at that in my opinion, and like many founders, refused to allow anyone else to take the reins. The fallout chaos has resulted in what I see as another dysfunctional structure, perhaps a bit opportunistic, again a refusal by the leaders to bring on the necessary new talent, (scared to hire anyone smarter than themselves syndrome), so not dissimilar to KM's style.

The 14D concept is sound. The tech is okay but needs some very astute technical insights to get past the current difficulties, and much stronger commercial nous. The competition is the entrenched fossil fuel industry and being good up against them is not enough, we have to be amazingly clever. If there is a proven turnaround CEO brought in also as an MD so their effect is felt throughout the board, this company can be a winner. Otherwise just another wannabe. All of this is my opinion based on direct observation inside and outside the company. I like the people, even KM, but good intentions are not the answer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 14D (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
-0.002(2.99%)
Mkt cap ! $16.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.5¢ $2.315K 33.58K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 302505 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 10357 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
14D (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.